China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited
China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited (“CMHK”) is the wholly-owned subsidiary of China Mobile Limited (HKEx: 941) (NYSE: CHL), which ranks 47th on the Fortune Global 500. CMHK was incepted in January 1997 and was the first mobile network operator to launch PCS services in Hong Kong.
Owning the world’s largest customer base for its mobile network services*, the Company offers innovative and comprehensive communications services, including voice, data, IDD and international roaming through 4G LTE, 3GHSPA, GPRS, EDGE and other technologies. In March 2018, China Mobile Hong Kong became Hong Kong’s first mobile operator to receive the Trial Permit for 5G Test from the Office of Communications Authority (OFCA) and in July, CMHK became the first network provider in Hong Kong to successfully complete an end-to-end 5G network testing. In October, CMHK become the first mobile communications service provider to use commercial equipment to operate the first 28GHz 5G base station and start field-testing of the 5G network at Science Park.
* China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited (“CMHK”) is the wholly-owned subsidiary of China Mobile Limited. As of 31 December 2017, China Mobile has the world’s largest mobile network customers.
Hong Kong Hiking Association, China
Hong Kong Hiking Association, China (HKHA) was established in 1982 as a registered non-profit organization.
- Liaise with hiking and field recreation activity groups in Hong Kong and various regions, exchange all kinds of information on field activities.
- Organize seminars, training courses, as well as other recreation and environmental protection activities to cultivate field activity talents.
- Promote various conservation and fitness activities to raise public awareness, appreciation and protection of the wildlife, plants and historical sites.
- Publish “The Voice of HKHA” Journal to promote the objectives of the Association.