1. MyLink “Hiking x Eco Clean Up Day” (“Campaign”) is held by China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited (“CMHK”).
2. The Campaign commences on 5 June 2021 at 00:00 until 13 June 2021 at 23:59 (Hong Kong time) (both days inclusive) (“Campaign Period”). Time is based on the CMHK system record as conclusive evidence.
Eligibility of Participant
3. A participant must fulfil the following requirements to be an eligible participant (“Eligible Participant(s)”) of the Campaign:
(June 5 to June 6)
|(i) Participants who have participated in MyLink’s “5G by your side – WeWalk for Rewards Event” at the 3rd CMHK Hiking Festival.
(ii) A person who has used a designated mobile phone device that supports the step-counting function according to paragraph 5(i)(a)(vi) of the Terms and Conditions herein;
(iii) A holder of valid Hong Kong Identity Card; and
(iv) A person who has not been blacklisted in accordance with paragraph 28 herein.
(June 12 to June 13)
(v) A person who has aged 18 or above (counted on 5 June 2021);
(vi) A holder of valid Hong Kong Identity Card;
(vii) A person who could successfully register and log in to MyLink, including CMHK customers such as existing service plan customers, prepaid customers, home broadband customers and corporate customers (including supplementary cards and member cards customers) and non-CMHK customers;
(viii) A person who has used a designated mobile phone device that supports the step-counting function according to paragraph 5(i)(a)(vi) of the Terms and Conditions herein; and
(ix)A person who has not been blacklisted in accordance with paragraph 28 herein.
Any participant who could not fulfil the above requirements will be disqualified from participating in the Campaign and/or winning the prize.
4. Each Eligible Participant is required to participate in the Campaign with only one Hong Kong mobile phone number and one mobile device only.
Campaign Details and Awards
5. Here are the details of Campaign and Awards:
(I) Eligible Participants must complete two missions (“Mission(s)”) within the designated period will have the chance to win prize. Details are as follows:
During the Campaign Period, Eligible Participants need to:
Check-in at designated spots#. Eligible Participants who do not complete check-ins at the designated spot within the designated period will be denied to Mission 2.
Opening time of the designated check-in spots :
For Selected MyLink users: 00:00 on 5 June to 23:59 on 6 June 2021 (Phase 1)
Eligible Participants must check in at the designated check-in spots#. To check-in, Eligible Participants need to log in to MyLink and select “Check-in Now”. The mission is completed when “Check-in Completed” shows on the MyLink page.
#Designated Check-in spots are as below:
After completing the check-in task (Mission 1) during the Campaign period at the designated route, Eligible Participants can upload one photo showing participants cleaning litter* at the outdoor area before 23:59 on June 13.
Eligible Participants who have finished all of the above two missions will be treated as “Mission Completed” participants, and results will be announced on 25 June 2021 (12:00 noon).
* Photo submissions for the litter collection category can include (but are not limited to):
a. Eligible Participants should pay attention to the following before participating in the Mission:
I. Participants shall read and agree with the Terms and Conditions on the Campaign Page at MyLink before participating in the Campaign.
ii. Each Mission could only be completed within the Campaign Period. Mission record is invalid after the Campaign Period. No Mission could be made up after it has expired.
iii. Participants can only submit one photo which file size cannot exceed 2MB. Once submitted, no further changes can be made.
iv. Submitted photo must be the original work of the Participants and must not have been previously published. The Participants must be the sole owner of the copyright in the photo submitted.
v. The time of photo submission is based on the time of receipt by MyLink server, late submission will not be accepted.
vi. The Campaign is only applicable to the designated mobile devices that support step counting function (“Designated Mobile Device(s)“). For Designated Mobile Device models, please refer to http://health.hk.chinamobile.com/faq/en/index.html. For the avoidance of doubt, any data obtained by external devices, including but not limited to smart bracelets or smart watches, will not be accepted.
vii. As the step count record on MyLink will be cleared to ‘zero’ on a daily basis, participants are required to enable the GPS function and authorize MyLink to record step counts of the participants on Designated Mobile Devices. For details on how to enable the authorization of step counting, please refer to http://health.hk.chinamobile.com/faq/en/index.html ;
viii. Discrepancy may exist across different pedometers on different Designated Mobile Devices, the number of steps recorded by MyLink will be conclusive.
b. CMHK will select the winners of this Campaign in accordance with CMHK’s internal system record. The first 50,000 Eligible Participants to finish Missions 1) and 2) the soonest within the designated period will have the chance to win prize below:
|1st – 50,000th||1,000 MyLink Points|
6. For the first 50,000 Eligible Participants who have completed two missions the soonest per designated period, MyLink Points will be automatically credited to their MyLink accounts within 3 days after the prize announcement.
7. Campaign results will be announced on MyLink at the following time:
June 25, 2021 12:00 noon
Eligible Participants are required to log in to “Campaign Page – Mission Record” to check the result. CMHK will not send separate notification.
Important Notice on the usage of MyLink Points
8. During the Campaign Period, the MyLink Points earned by Eligible Participant will be automatically added to the relevant MyLink accounts. The balance of MyLink Points is presented on the page of “Avatar – MyLink Points”.
9. There is an expiry date for all MyLink Points which depends on the time when the MyLink Points are being added to the MyLink account. If there is any discrepancy on the terms and conditions between the MyLink Points earned under this Campaign and any other events, the MyLink Points displayed in the MyLink account shall prevail.
10. Users should use the MyLink Points before the expiry date for making online payment, refilling prepaid card and/ or redeeming rewards or purchasing designated products/services on MyLink. No MyLink Points will be reissued or extended once the MyLink Points expire. To redeem the MyLink Points, you should read and agree with the MyLink Points terms and conditions, for details, please visit: https://eshop.hk.chinamobile.com/en/corporate_information/Mylink/mylinkpoints.html .
11. CMHK reserves the right in handling the MyLink Points of the users at its sole discretion. Under the following circumstances, CMHK might withhold the issuance of or deduct MyLink Points from any user’s account without notice (including but not limited to): (i) in the case of actual or suspect fraud of user; (ii) user earns the MyLink Points by unfair means (including but not limited to dishonest use, deception, misuse or abuse); (iii) user cancels or revokes any service/mobile number plan that is eligible for earning the MyLink Points; (iv) CMHK or any service provider incorrectly calculates the MyLink Points the user entitled to; and/or (v) in any case where CMHK reasonably exercises the above right to ensure that the user is earning MyLink Points properly.
12. CMHK has the discretion to suspend, disqualify the eligibility of Eligible Participant to participate the Campaign and/or claim against any Eligible Participant who CMHK, in its sole discretion, without notice or reason, and without any liability to any person, if it suspects such participate (i) is undertaking or in connection with any unusual or suspicious activities; (ii) is using inappropriate method or committing fraud to interrupt operation and interfere any part of the Campaign , causing technical problems; or detects (iii) any dishonest conduct, false or inaccurate information provided; or (iv) any breaches of these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation.
13. Each Designated Mobile Device can only record the step counting record of one Eligible Participant per day, if the same Designated Mobile Device is found to be used to record the step counting record of accounts on the same day, CMHK will disqualify all the relevant participants without prior notice.
14. Each Hong Kong mobile number is restricted to participate in the Campaign once only. CMHK reserves the right to disqualify any participant using add-ons or any other informal channels such as empty or fake account or other ways that affect the fairness of this Campaign, without further notification.
15. Eligible participants can only get one chance to win during the promotion period, and the same cell phone number and/or mobile device can only win once during the whole promotion period.
16. MyLink Points or awards earned from this Campaign, cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash, replaced, refunded, sold, split, gifted or transferred to others, MyLink Points of different users cannot be combined for consumption. CMHK will not compensate for any MyLink Point or awards being automatically cancelled due to the user terminating his/her MyLink account
17. CMHK is not responsible for any delay, loss, error or unrecognizable response caused by any technical interruption or error, network congestion or any other reasons.
18. Participant understands the content and the nature of this Campaign, and acknowledges this Campaign requires physical exertion. Participant should also ensure his/her own physical condition is suitable to participate in this Campaign. During the Campaign Period, all participants should pay attention to their personal physical condition and suitability for participating in this Campaign. Participant should immediately stop participating during the Campaign Period and seek medical assistance if feeling unwell.
19. Participation of this Campaign shall be entirely voluntary and participants shall participate in this Campaign at their own risks. CMHK shall take no legal responsibility and will not be held liable to pay compensation for any losses, damages, costs, claims, proceedings (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) incurred or suffered by participants as a result of their participation in this Campaign.
20. CMHK does not guarantee that all routes are covered by mobile network and/ or available to make emergency calls. Participant understands that they should go hiking in a group and bring along backup batteries for mobile phone, portable chargers and/or walkie-talkies.
21. Participant understands that they should search for more information of the Solar Terms routes and read carefully about “Country Park Hiking Safety Guidelines” on the website of the Agricultural, Fisheries and Conservation Department before setting out.
(i) Country Park Hiking Safety Guidelines:
22. Participant understands that they should read carefully about “Country Parks Facilities – What’s New” on the website of the Agricultural, Fisheries and Conservation Department and do not go to the spots listed in “High risk locations with records of fatal and serious accidents in country parks” before setting out.
(i) “Country Parks Facilities – What’s New”
(ii)“High risk locations with records of fatal and serious accidents in country parks”
23. Participant should put on suitable clothing and footwear and bring sufficient food, drinks, protective head-wear and rain-wear. Participant should pay attention when passing driveways and mud trails in the Solar Terms routes. Do not run, lean on, climb over or dislocate any barrier or divider placed along the route to ensure safety.
24. CMHK reserves the right of final decision and discretion of this Campaign. There is no appeal mechanism for this Campaign. CMHK reserves the rights to modify and interpret these Terms and Conditions. Any temporary changes or cancellation of this Campaign shall be subject to the announcement of CMHK.
Personal Data Collection Statement
26. In order to participate in this Campaign, participant may be required to provide personal identification information to CMHK (including but not limited to any personal data or identifiable personal information under applicable laws). Failing to provide the required information may not be eligible to participate in the Campaign.
Other Important Notice
28. Anyone who has committed dishonesty and/or fraud in the MyLink events, or has acted in violation any of the terms and conditions of any of CMHK’s campaigns will automatically be black-listed and lose the eligibility to participate in this Campaign.
29. Employees of CMHK (including full-time and part-time employees or persons hired on a contract basis) are not allowed to participate in this Campaign for the fairness.
30. Terms and Conditions herein are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Eligible Participants irrevocably and unconditionally agree that any claims, demands or disputes arising out of these Terms and Conditions shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
31. CMHK reserves the right to amend the content of the Campaign, terminate the Campaign, and/or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
32. There is no appeal mechanism for the Campaign. In case of any disputes, CMHK reserves the right of final decision.
33. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.