“Hiking Monopoly Challenge” Terms and Conditions
1. “Hiking Monopoly Challenge” (“Campaign”) is held by China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited (“CMHK”).
- The Campaign will start at 12:00 on 1 June 2022 and end at 23:59 on 21 December 2022 (“Campaign Period”). The time is based on the server of MyLink mobile application of CMHK (“MyLink”).
Eligibility of Participant
- A participant must fulfil the following requirements to be an eligible participant (“Eligible Participants”) of the Campaign:
- A person who is aged 18 or above (based on the date of 21 December 2022);
- A holder of valid Hong Kong Identity Card;
- A person who could successfully register and log in to MyLink, including CMHK customers (such as existing prepaid card customers, service plan customers and corporate customers registered with Hong Kong Identity Card) and non-CMHK customers; and
- A person who has not been blacklisted in accordance with paragraph 9 and 27.
- Each eligible participant is only allowed to join the Campaign with one Hong Kong mobile number and one Designated Mobile Device
4. Here are the details of Campaign and awards:
(i) Eligible Participants must complete 3 Missions (“Mission”) within the designated campaign period to selected prizes, details are as follows:
Mission 1 – Instant Likes Award:
Mission 2 – The User Likes Award:
Mission 3 – The Most Creative Photography Award:
(ii) Eligible Participants should pay attention to the following before participating in the Missions:
- Participants shall read and agree with the Terms and Conditions on the Campaign Page before participating in the Campaign.
- Each Mission could only be completed within the Campaign Period. Mission record is invalid after the Campaign Period. No Mission could be made up after it has expired.
Important Notice on the usage of MyLink Points (“Points”)
5. During the Campaign Period, the MyLink Points earned by Eligible Participants will be automatically added to the relevant MyLink accounts. The balance of MyLink Point is presented on the page of “Avatar – MyLink Points”. Eligible participants are required to log in to MyLink to check the results. CMHK will not give out any prior notice regarding the aforesaid matters.
6. There is an expiry date for all MyLink Points which depends on the time when the points are being added to the MyLink account. If there is any discrepancy on the terms and conditions between the MyLink Points earned under this Campaign and any other events, the MyLink Points displayed in the MyLink account shall prevail.
7. Users should use the MyLink Points before the expiry date for making online payment, refilling prepaid card, redeeming rewards or purchasing designated products/services on MyLink. No MyLink Points will be reissued or extended once the MyLink Points expire. To redeem the MyLink Points, you should read and agree with the MyLink Points terms and conditions, for details, please visit: https://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/mylinkpoints.html.
8. CMHK reserves the right in handling the MyLink Points of the users at its sole discretion. Under the following circumstances, CMHK might withhold the issuance of or deduct MyLink Points from any user’s account without notice (including but not limited to): (i) in the case of actual or suspect fraud of user; (ii) user earns the MyLink Points by unfair means (including but not limited to dishonest use, deception, misuse or abuse); (iii) user cancels or revokes any service plan that is eligible for earning the MyLink Points; (iv) CMHK or any service provider incorrectly calculates the MyLink Points earned by the user; and/or (v) in any case where CMHK reasonably exercises the above right to ensure that the user is earning MyLink Points properly.
9. CMHK has the discretion and the right of final decision to suspend, disqualify and blacklist the eligibility of Eligible Participants to participate the Campaign and claim against any Eligible Participants who CMHK suspects (i) is undertaking or in connection with any unusual or suspicious activities; (ii) is using inappropriate method or committing fraud to interrupt operation and interfere any part of the Campaign, causing technical problems; or detects (iii) any dishonest conduct, false or inaccurate information provided; (iv) any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation, without notice or reason, and without any liability to any person; or (v) is undertaking or in connection with any malicious activities.
10. Each Designated Mobile Device can only be allowed to participate in the Campaign only once, if the same Designated Mobile Device is found to be used to record the step counting record of different accounts on the same day, CMHK will disqualify all the relevant participants of that Designated Mobile Device without prior notice.
11. MyLink Points or awards earned from this Campaign cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash, replaced, sold, split, gifted or transferred to others. MyLink Points of different users cannot be combined for consumption. CMHK will not compensate for any MyLink Point or awards being automatically cancelled due to the user terminating his/her MyLink account.
12. Eligible Participant shall be disqualified from reward/point redemption in case that the personal data submitted are incorrect, incomplete, false or if CMHK fails to contact or verify the identity of the Eligible Participant due to any factors beyond the control of CMHK. Eligible Participant are not allowed to request reissues or any form of compensation. CMHK shall not be liable for the aforesaid circumstances.
13. Eligible Participant understands and agrees that the Campaign may fail, be interrupted, delayed or temporarily unavailable and might causes loss and damage (whether directly or indirectly) due to power failure, Special Add-on Offer damage or other circumstances beyond the control of CMHK. CMHK shall not be responsible for any such circumstances. CMHK shall not responsible nor liable for any indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential data loss, loss of revenue, loss of actual or expected profit and/or loss of business, or any related loss as aforementioned of the Customer or any third parties related to the Service.
14. Participant understands the content and the nature of this Campaign, and acknowledges this Campaign requires physical exertion. Participant should ensure his/her own physical condition is suitable to participate in this Campaign. During the Campaign Period, all Participants should pay attention to their personal physical condition and suitability for participating in this Campaign. Participants should immediately stop participating during the Campaign Period and seek medical assistance if feeling unwell.
15. CMHK will not make any statement, guarantee, nor be responsible for any related information, content and functions of the prizes, including but not limited to the merchantability, fitness for specific purpose, quality, nature, accuracy and practicality, or the intellectual property rights that may be contained therein.
16. Any information, text, photos, diagrams and pictures provided by CMHK regarding the description of the prizes are for reference only, please refer to the actual product.
17. CMHK shall not be liable for compensation in case of reward scheme amendment, termination of supply, or prize replacement without prior notice.
18. CMHK is not responsible and liable to the quality, safety or legality of any products and services provided by the suppliers, the accuracy or reliability of any advertising information and the reputation and credibility of the suppliers in this Campaign. Any enquiries, claims or complaints regarding the quality and supply of the prizes should be directly addressed to the relevant suppliers and CMHK would not bear any liability.
19. Participant agrees to make full indemnity to CMHK for any disputes and claims caused by or related to its acts or omission that violates the law, the Terms and Conditions, or that may damage the rights of third parties.
20. Participation of this Campaign is entirely voluntary and Participants shall participate in this Campaign at their own risks. CMHK shall take no legal responsibility and will not be held liable to pay compensation for any losses, damages, costs, claims, proceedings (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) incurred or suffered by Participants as a result of their participation in this Event.
21. CMHK shall not be liable for any situation beyond its reasonable control without its own fault or negligence, failure or delay to fulfil an obligation, or prevented from performance under these Terms and Conditions, or any loss and damages attributable to such, if such a performance is delayed, prevented, restricted or interfered with for any reason as a result of a Force Majeure event or any natural disaster, including but not limited to power failure, war declared or undeclared, riot or disturbance, any law enforcement exercised by a government agency, any change in any applicable law, industrial disputes of any kind, any natural disaster (such as explosion, storm, flood, lightning, earthquake).
22. CMHK reserves the right of final decision of this Event. There is no appeal mechanism for this Event. CMHK reserves the rights to modify and interpret these Terms and Conditions. Any temporary changes or cancellation of this Campaign will be subject to the announcement of CMHK.
Personal Data Collection Statement
24. In order to participate in this Campaign, participant may be required to provide personal identification information to CMHK, which are necessary (Including but not limited to personal information or details as interpreted by applicable law ). Failing to provide the required information may not be eligible to participate in the Campaign.
Other Important Notice
26. Anyone who has committed dishonesty and fraud in the MyLink events of CMHK, or violated the terms and conditions of any CMHK events, will automatically be black-listed and lose the eligibility to participate in and win this Campaign.
27. Employees of CMHK (including full-time and part-time employees or persons hired on a contract basis) are not allowed to participate in this Campaign for the sake of fairness.
28. Terms and Conditions herein are governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Eligible Participants agree that any litigation or claim arising out of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
29. Each of these Terms shall be enforceable independently of each of the others and its validity shall not be affected if any of the others is invalid.
30. No person other than the participants and CMHK (which includes its successors and assigns) will have any right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance of Hong Kong to enforce or enjoy the rights and benefits of any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
31. CMHK reserves the right to amend the content of the Campaign, terminate the Campaign, and/or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
32. There is no appeal mechanism for the Campaign. In case of any disputes, CMHK reserves the right of final decision.
33. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.