“5G by your side – WeWalk for Rewards Event” Terms and Conditions
1.“5G by your side – WeWalk for Rewards Event” (“Campaign”) is held by China Mobile Hong Kong Company Limited (“CMHK”).
2. The Campaign will start at 00:00 (GMT+8) on 1 January 2021 and end at 23:59 (GMT+8) on 31 March 2021 (“Campaign Period”). The time is based on the server of MyLink mobile application of CMHK (“MyLink”).
Eligibility of Participant
3. A participant must fulfill the following requirements to be an eligible participant (“Eligible Participants”) of the Campaign:
- a person who is aged 18 or above (based on the date of 1 January 2021);
- a holder of valid Hong Kong Identity Card;
- a person who could successfully register and log in to MyLink, including CMHK customers (such as existing prepaid card customers, service plan customers and corporate customers registered with Hong Kong Identity Card) and non-CMHK customers;
- a person who has used a designated mobile phone device that supports the step-counting function according to paragraph 4(ii)(d); and
- a person who has not been blacklisted in accordance with paragraph 26.
Any participant who could not fulfill the above requirements will be disqualified from participating in the Campaign and/or winning the award.
4. Here are the details of Campaign and awards:
(1) Eligible Participants must complete 2 missions of “5G rewards” (“Mission”) within the monthly designated campaign period, details are as follows:
|“5G Rewards” Missions||Details|
|Mission 1||To complete the Mission, Eligible Participant shall “check-in” at the designated “WeWalk Spots” on designated route by enabling the in-app camera of MyLink and press “Check-in Now” within the designated monthly campaign period. MyLink’s designated page will show “Check-in Completed” as confirmation.|
Designated campaign period: 1 – 31 January 2021
Designated “WeWalk Spots”:
Venue: 121 Peak Road
Venue: The End of Harlech Road
Venue: Enter Hong Kong Trail Section 2 “The Picnic Site”, walk straight forward from the shelter to the Pok Fu Lam Reservoir Viewing Point
Venue: The emergency exit on 14 Chi Fu Road, Fu Chun Yuen, Chi Fu Fa Yuen
Designated campaign period: 1 – 28 February 2021
Designated “WeWalk Spot”:
Pak Tam Chung PHAB Site
Venue: Signage of 傷健樂園 at the gate of Pak Tam Chung Parking Lot
Designated campaign period: 1 – 31 March 2021
Designated “WeWalk Spot”:
Venue: Walk from Fat Jong Temple on Shatin Pass Road to the Lions Pavilion
|Mission 2||Complete 200,000 steps within the monthly designated campaign period. [Remarks: The step count record for each month will be cleared to “zero” after each designated campaign period. The first day of next monthly event will start counting from “zero” respectively.]|
(ii) Eligible Participants should pay attention to the following before participating in the Mission:
- Participants shall read and agree with the Terms and Conditions on the Campaign Page at MyLink before participating in the Campaign.
- Each Mission could only be completed within the Campaign Period. Mission record is invalid after the Campaign Period. No Mission could be made up after it has expired.
- The Campaign is only applicable to the designated mobile devices that support step counting function (“Designated Mobile Devices“). For designated mobile device models, please refer to https://mylink.komect.com/mylink/#/xingshan/explan?lang=en . For the avoidance of doubt, any data obtained by external devices, including but not limited to smart bracelets or smart watches, will not be accepted.
- As the step count record on MyLink will be cleared to “zero” on a daily basis, participants are required to authorize MyLink to record step counts of the participants on Designated Mobile Devices on a monthly basis. For details on how to enable the authorization of step counting, please refer to https://mylink.komect.com/mylink/#/xingshan/explan?lang=en .
- Discrepancy may exist across different pedometers on different Designated Mobile Devices, the number of steps recorded by MyLink will be conclusive.
- “WeWalk Spots” check-in is only applicable to the designated mobile devices which supports Android 7.0 and above, iOS 11& above and iPhone 6S & above which support mixed reality function.
|(1) A set of iPhone 12 Pro (256GB) (suggested retail price: HK$9,299)
(2) General users: 5,000 MyLink Points/MyLink members: 10,000 MyLink Points; and
(3) A set of limited-edition official first day covers themed “CMHK Hong Kong Hiking Festival”
|(1) A set of Samsung Galaxy Note 20 5G (256 GB) (suggested retail price: $7,398);
(2) General users: 5,000 MyLink Points/MyLink members: 10,000 MyLink Points; and
(3) A set of limited-edition official first day cover themed “CMHK Hong Kong Hiking Festival”
|3rd – 100th||Third Prize
|(1) General users: 5,000 MyLink Points/MyLink members: 10,000 MyLink Points; and
(2) A set of limited-edition official first day covers themed “CMHK Hong Kong Hiking Festival”
|101st – 300th||Special Prize
|(1) General users: 5,000 MyLink Points/MyLink members: 10,000 MyLink Points|
5. For the earliest 300 Eligible Participants who have completed the Mission per month, CMHK will automatically credit MyLink Points to their MyLink accounts on or before the designated Prize Redemption Period (please refer to paragraph 8).
6. Results Announcement Date for each month is as below:
January event: 8 February 2021 at 12nn
February event: 8 March 2021 at 12nn
March event: 12 April 2021 at 12nn
All Eligible Participants are required to log in to MyLink to check the results. Winners shall fill in personal information as required below within 14 days after the Results Announcement Date. CMHK will not give out any prior notice regarding the aforesaid matters.
(i)Winners of the Grand, Second & Third prize are required to fill in their basic personal information, including the full name in English and first 3-digits (excluding letters) shown on their HKID for registration;
CMHK shall not be responsible for any failure of prize collection of participant due to incorrect, unclear or inapplicable information provided by the participant.
7. Winners are required to present their HKID for verification when collecting the prizes at the designated Prize Redemption Period (please refer to paragraph 8). Winners shall visit the Secretariat Office of CMHK’s Hong Kong Hiking Festival (Address: Unit C1, 8/F, Mai Shun Industrial Building, No. 18-24 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, N.T.) to collect their prizes during office hours from 10:00 to 18:00 (except Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) during the designated Prize Redemption Period. No postal service will be arranged by CMHK. No prizes will be granted if the winner cannot present their identity documents at the designated time and place for the collection of prizes.
8. Prize Redemption Period of the Campaign:
January event: 25 February 2021 to 11 March 2021
February event: 25 March 2021 to 8 April 2021
March event: 29 April 2021 to 13 May 2021
Important Notice on the usage of MyLink Points
9. During the Campaign Period, the MyLink Points earned by Eligible Participants will be automatically added to the relevant MyLink accounts. The balance of MyLink Point is presented on the page of “Avatar – MyLink Points”.
10. There is an expiry date for all MyLink Points which depends on the time when the points are being added to the MyLink account. If there is any discrepancy on the terms and conditions between the MyLink Points earned under this Campaign and any other events, the MyLink Points displayed in the MyLink account shall prevail.
11. Users should use the MyLink Points before the expiry date for making online payment, refilling prepaid card, redeeming rewards or purchasing designated products/services on MyLink. No MyLink Points will be reissued or extended once the MyLink Points expire. To redeem the MyLink Points, you should read and agree with the MyLink Points terms and conditions, for details, please visit: https://www.hk.chinamobile.com/en/mylinkpoints.html.
12. CMHK reserves the right in handling the MyLink Points of the users at its sole discretion. Under the following circumstances, CMHK might withhold the issuance of or deduct MyLink Points from any user’s account without notice (including but not limited to): (a) in the case of actual or suspect fraud of user; (b) user earns the MyLink Points by unfair means (including but not limited to dishonest use, deception, misuse or abuse); (c) user cancels or revokes any service plan that is eligible for earning the MyLink Points; (d) CMHK or any service provider incorrectly calculates the MyLink Points earned by the user; and/or (e) in any case where CMHK reasonably exercises the above right to ensure that the user is earning MyLink Points properly.
13. CMHK has the discretion and the right of final decision to suspend and disqualify the eligibility of Eligible Participants to participate the Campaign and claim against any Eligible Participants who CMHK suspects (i) is undertaking or in connection with any unusual or suspicious activities; (ii) is using inappropriate method or committing fraud to interrupt operation and interfere any part of the Campaign, causing technical problems; or detects (iii) any dishonest conduct, false or inaccurate information provided; or (iv) any breach of these Terms and Conditions or any other applicable law or regulation, without notice or reason, and without any liability to any person.
14. Each Designated Mobile Device can only record the step counting record of one Eligible Participant per day, if the same Designated Mobile Device is found to be used to record the step counting record of different accounts on the same day, CMHK will disqualify all the relevant participants of that Designated Mobile Device without prior notice.
15. Each Hong Kong mobile number could only participate in the Campaign once only. CMHK reserves the right to disqualify any participant using add-ons or any other informal channels such as empty or fake account or other ways that affect the fairness of this Campaign, without further notification.
16. Eligible Participant can only take part for one winning entry during the whole Campaign Period, each mobile phone number and/or mobile device can potentially win a maximum of one prize during the whole Campaign Period.
17. MyLink Points or awards earned from this Campaign cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash, replaced, sold, split, gifted or transferred to others. MyLink Points of different users cannot be combined for consumption. CMHK will not compensate for any MyLink Point or awards being automatically cancelled due to the user terminating his/her MyLink account.
18. CMHK is not responsible for any delay, loss, error or unrecognizable response caused by any technical interruption or error, network congestion or any other reasons.
19. CMHK is not responsible and liable to the quality, safety or legality of any products and services provided by the suppliers, the accuracy or reliability of any advertising information and the reputation and credibility of the suppliers in this Campaign. , Any enquiries, claims or complaints regarding the quality and supply of the prizes should be directly addressed to the relevant suppliersand CMHK would not bear any liability.
20. Participant understands the content and the nature of this Campaign, and acknowledges this Campaign requires physical exertion. Participant should ensure his/her own physical condition is suitable to participate in this Campaign. During the Campaign Period, all Participants should pay attention to their personal physical condition and suitability for participating in this Campaign. Participants should immediately stop participating during the Campaign Period and seek medical assistance if feeling unwell.
21. Participation of this Campaign is entirely voluntary and Participants shall participate in this Campaign at their own risks. CMHK shall take no legal responsibility and will not be held liable to pay compensation for any losses, damages, costs, claims, proceedings (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss) incurred or suffered by Participants as a result of their participation in this Event.
22. CMHK reserves the right of final decision of this Event. There is no appeal mechanism for this Event. CMHK reserves the rights to modify and interpret these Terms and Conditions. Any temporary changes or cancellation of this Campaign will be subject to the announcement of CMHK.
Personal Data Collection Statement
24. In order to participate in this Campaign, participant may be required to provide personal identification information to CMHK, which are necessary. Failing to provide the required information may not be eligible to participate in the Campaign.
Other Important Notice
26. Anyone who has committed dishonesty and fraud in the MyLink events of CMHK will automatically be black-listed and lose the eligibility to participate in this Campaign.
27. Employees of CMHK (including full-time and part-time employees or persons hired on a contract basis) are not allowed to participate in this Campaign for the sake of fairness.
28.Terms and Conditions herein are governed by the laws of Hong Kong Special Administrative Region. Eligible Participants agree that any litigation or claim arising out of the Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
29. CMHK reserves the right to amend the content of the Campaign, terminate the Campaign, and/or revise the Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice.
30. There is no appeal mechanism for the Campaign. In case of any disputes, CMHK reserves the right of final decision.
31. If there is any discrepancy between the Chinese and English versions of these Terms and Conditions, the Chinese version shall prevail.